- Shoes & Clothes – Wear comfortable clothes and bring your own pair of clean socks.
- Arrival – Treatment sessions begin ON TIME! Please arrive 15 minutes early so you can be prepared to begin on time. (Please know that late arrivals will have to reschedule.
- Movement – Our Salt Rooms are communal. Once the treatment starts, please remain in the room for the entire duration. You may relax in one of our zero gravity chairs or relax on our pure salt floor. Please do not touch or scrape on the walls or Salt decor.
- Electronics, Food & Drink – Electronics are NOT permitted in the salt rooms. Serenity Salt Spa cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property (Lockers have been provided for your convenience). No food or drinks allowed in any spa rooms.
Recommend number of Salt Therapy sessions:
- Asthma (mild) – 12- 14
- Asthma (moderate) – 18-21
- Bronchiectasis – 20-25
- Bronchitis (acute) – 12-14
- Bronchitis (chronic) – 18-20
- Cystic Fibrosis-18-25
- Pneumonia (after acute stage) – 12-14
- Rhinitis 14-18
- Sinusitis (acute) 3-5
- Sinusitis (chronic) 14-18
- Smoking Cessation 12-14
- Skin Conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis) 8-25